The Outsider | Piece Brewery & Pizzeria

Style: Belgian Pale Ale

Added by WoodBrew on 11-24-2013

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

This one wasn't fantastic. But I wouldn't let it discourage you from Piece Pizza's beer. Piece has a great atmosphere and if you're into sports, boy HOWDY! Sports aren't my thing, they leave a bad aftertaste, like this beer. Sports clash, like old hops. This beer wasn't bad, just kind of forgettable.

3.58/5  rDev +6.5%

The Outsider is a new beer...I guess...for Piece Pizza. It is classified as a Belgian Style Golden Ale. I was able to try this last evening. The beer poured a hazy pale gold color with thin white head that left a spotty lace. The scent was typical of most Belgian pales. The taste was a strong push of Belgian malt with a sweet essence. The mouthfeel was full body with smooth carbonation. Overall it would be really enjoyed by those that love Belgians...for me it was ok.

3.5/5  rDev +4.2%