St. Donat Blonde | Brasserie Saint Donat

4/5
Alströms:

Reviews by kmcnair:
4/5  rDev 0%

Pours brilliantly clear, a coppered honey tone and makes a huge billowy white head. Laces nicely on my goblet.

Aroma is huge and complex, a boquet of clover honey, almonds, an excellent chardonay, sweet light caramel, a hint of cloves, coriander, sweet breads. Tropical fruity esters. Very nice.

Flavor is excellent, fresh light nutty character with accents of light dried white grapes, honey, clove, banana, coriander, slight alcohol bite. Lightly sweet in the start and dry in the end. Medium to light hop bitterness. Nice earthy overtones.

Full bodied, clean, crisp, peppery like carbonation. Finishes dry. Smooth and easy.

This is an excellent Belgian Pale, I purchased this while in Belgium last summer and I have hugely disappointed that I only bought one bottle. I could drink this one all night, very well done.

St. Donat Blonde from Brasserie Saint Donat