Moersch Amber Ale | Round Barn Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Round Barn Brewery
roundbarnbrewery.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by mjohn27603 on 09-25-2006

Reviews by mjohn27603:
4.65/5  rDev 0%

I had this while taking the winemaking class. It is rather dark in color with a dense but small head. Served in a plastic cup. It was served quite cold. Only two choices available this and the pale ale. The taste was amazing. It was the most intense malt flavor that I've yet had. I suspect this is more like homebrew.

I talked with the proprietor and he said they do very small scale brewing. They plan on buying a brewery and doing larger batches. But for now I'm enjoying the small scale but fresh tasting beer. The taste only compares to a Dragonmead Abbey Ale I had at a festival.

Quite a nice beer made better by freshness.

Moersch Amber Ale from Round Barn Brewery