Founders Harvest Ale | Founders Brewing Company

Availability: Fall

Added by granger10 on 10-24-2004

Ratings: 4,447 |  Reviews: 1,102

4.5/5  rDev +6.9%

Had this around September this year and really enjoyed the wet hopped ale, great smell and taste. Look forward to obtaining some more next Fall.

4.5/5  rDev +6.9%

Given to me as an extra recently I was very happy to get this one as I missed out buying a four pack a couple weeks ago. Served cold and poured into a pint glass, I enjoyed this one after mowing the lawn on 04/04/2009.

The pour was very nice with a rich light amber in color. Nice small haze to it and lots of carbonation was apparent as it bubbled up to the surface. Huge foamy head of white made me pour this one several times to get it all in the glass and left tons of sticky lace on the insides. Tons of hops here as I lean in for the first whiff. Pineapple and orange zest, hints of lemon, very fresh and very bright, this was exactly what I would have wanted it to be. Smooth, delicous, and rediculously drinkable this very bright ale was a wonderfully refreshing drink as I relaxed from a long day in the yard. Crisp hop bite and a really nice long drawn out finish here made this one of the best session ales I have had in a long time.

Overall solid from top to bottom and one of the highlights for me in a long weekend of new beers. I would go for this one on a warm day anytime without hesitation,

4.5/5  rDev +6.9%

I'm not sure what brother Jason is talking about here...I agree it's top-notch, but wtf is blond tobacco and hemp seed oil?

Grapefruity and swillable. Had it next to Centennial and it's what wet hopped is meant to be....piney and citrusy yet light somehow.

Tastes damn good...and it stands out among other IPAs consumed in the same session.

Founders Harvest Ale from Founders Brewing Company