Regio Light | Sierra Madre Brewing Co.

Regio LightRegio Light

2.9/5
Alströms:

Reviews by Pepeton:
3.6/5  rDev +24.1%

Well, I never thought I'd say this of a Light beer: I liked this one.

Just wait a minute, don't think I'm being heretical here or something along those lines.

Remember that we have to review according to the style.

This is one heck of a light beer, actually a Light Czech style lager.

Pours a clear light yellow, white head and small lacing brew. Only it is not as clear as almost any Light Lager out there (Mexican or American).

Smell is, well at least you have some smell of malts and Saaz hops. Believe, you can actually smell the hops!

Taste is, naturally, light. After all it's a Light beer, compadre! Small bodied, mildly bitter and, thank God, no adjuncts.

Mouthfeel is, err, light. With a dry aftertaste.

Drinkability is, well, for me it all depends on the mood. Under certain circumstances all have it again.

2.25/5  rDev -22.4%

2.85/5  rDev -1.7%

Had it on Monterrey the day after the Metal Festival, it was normal light beer without much to say. The foam sticks to the glass properly but the tastes of the malt are a little like rusty. I gues it is a new regular on the brewery, it is a shame they change them all the time. BUt leave the same always. It was pale yellow like golden but once again, nothing special, just another light.

Regio Light from Sierra Madre Brewing Co.
Beer rating: 0 out of 100 with 3 ratings