El Mirador | Sierra Madre Brewing Co.

El MiradorEl Mirador

Style: Dortmunder / Export Lager

Added by Pepeton on 11-17-2006

Reviews by Pepeton:
4.17/5  rDev 0%

It's been awhile since I had this one so it was a nice surprise when I found it in my regular water hole.

After insisting to be served in a non frozen glass, my Dortmunder style lager arrived to my table showing it's deep golden yellow, with a small white head. Little though persistent white lacing.

Smell is malty, with a hint of fruitiness and some noble hops. After letting the beer warm a bit the smell certainly gains.

Taste is malty at first, tangy due to carbonation. Medium body.

Mouthfeel is dry, piney due to the hops.

Drinkability is high, I'm actually heading next Sunday for a few more pints.

¡Salud!

El Mirador from Sierra Madre Brewing Co.