Man On The Moon Saison | Stark Brewing Company

Style: Saison / Farmhouse Ale

Added by puboflyons on 12-22-2012

Reviews by puboflyons:
3.65/5  rDev 0%

On tap at Milly's Tavern on December 20, 2012.

The pour is copper orange with a foamy, silky head that lingers until the end.

There was a lot of aroma before I even put it to my nose. The aroma was of nectarines or citrus and pale malts. Their description says they used "secret spices." I think the secret spice is Rosemary because that was what my nose noted.

The body was creamy and smooth and about medium.

The taste begins with pale malts with a moderate bitterness bringing up the rear.

3.24/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

On tap at the source.
Hazy orange amber color with a minimal head. Earthy spicy light citrus hop not bad. A bit heavy on the spice additions for my liking, but better than the other saison they had on tap.

Man On The Moon Saison from Stark Brewing Company