Nut Brown Ale | Square One Brewery & Distillery

Square One Brewery & Distillery
Missouri, United States
squareonebrewery.com

Style: English Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

This ale is rich and well balanced with an emphasis on the five varieties of malt used to produce this British mainstay.

Added by maxpower on 04-14-2006

3.5

3.68/5  rDev 0%

A -black with a coffee head
S - smells of sweet malts and a bit of hops
T - sweet malts nicely balanced with piney hops. The bitterness reminded me a bit of a pale ale.
M - thin and pretty carbonated
D - this was a pretty good nut brown ale. Nicely balanced and it kept me interested. I liked it enough to order it again next time I go.

3.33/5  rDev 0%

Clear dark brown color with a small foamy light brown head that leaves a some lacing in my glass, roasty nutty-bready aromas. Nutty caramel flavors, finishes on the sweet side. Medium bodied with a soft and creamy mouthfeel, pretty flavorful for a brown ale.

Nut Brown Ale from Square One Brewery & Distillery