Milk Chocolate Stout | Grand Rapids Brewing Co

Awaiting More Ratings

Grand Rapids Brewing Co
michiganmenu.com

Style: Milk / Sweet Stout

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by berserker256 on 03-02-2009

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

5/5  rDev 0%

Unfortunately this beer, which happens to be the best beer for every category that I have ever tasted, is no longer. Grand Rapids Brewing Company closed it's doors earlier this year after a steep downward spiral.

Fortunely, the rights to the name have been purchased and are expected to be revived.

I can only hope the Milk Chocolate Stout makes a return, should the original GRBC Brewer return to the new brewing company. The Milk Chocolate Stout had the perfect head when poured, the best color, the best chocolatey aroma and the taste was unbelievably chocolatey with a creamy feel. I have been searching for something close and have never even achieved that. I am saddened that I was only able to enjoy this beer one season. It's the kind of thing that comes once in a lifetime and it could have turned me into a full blown alcoholic!

4.69/5  rDev 0%

Oooo. This stout was so delicious. I think it was an experimental attempt by the company. I sampled it at the 4th Annual Michigan Brewers Guild Winter Beer Festival. It was creamy like a milk stout. It tatsted like a creamy milkshake. I kept getting in line to get more. It was almost black and had little carbonation. Little head. And SO sweet. It tased malty and delicious like a milkshake. Almost like it wasn't a beer. It was the best beer I had at the whole beerfest. They ran out quickly. SOOO good!!!

Milk Chocolate Stout from Grand Rapids Brewing Co