Total Disorder Porter | Ram Restaurant & Brewery

Added by BeerAdvocate on 01-25-2011

Reviews by Braz:
4.25/5  rDev +15.8%

3.5/5  rDev -4.6%

Pours dark, but still a bit see through. Small white head that disappears fairly fast. Smells of coffee, malt, maple, and I swear I smell bacon but it might all be in my head. Taste is malt and coffee heavy, but very light flavors. Once again, I swear I taste a hint of bacon. This has just a hint of maple syrup in the finish. Very light mouthfeel. Medium carbonation. Decent beer, probably my favorite at the RAM compared to everything else that they offer. Drinkable and went well with my burger!

3.48/5  rDev -5.2%

3.5/5  rDev -4.6%

3.64/5  rDev -0.8%
look: 4 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5

Had a pint of this on-tap at the brewery.

A: pour is pitch black with little to no light penetration. Very thin layer of wispy head and no lace on the glass.

S: dark chocolate, coffee and roasted malts.

T: follows the smell exactly. Get the malts first followed by the coffee and chocolate.

M: I wanted it to be better at coating the mouth. Still very drinkable.

O: the best beer this small operation has to offer in my opinion.

Total Disorder Porter from Ram Restaurant & Brewery