Yellow Snow IPA | Rogue Ales

Oregon, United States
rogue.com

Style: American IPA

8 Ingredients:
Cara Foam, Melanoiden & Rogue Micro Barley Farm Dare™ & Risk™ Malts; Amarillo & Rogue Micro Hopyard Revolution Hops, Free Range Coastal Water & Pacman Yeast.

15º PLATO
76 AA
14º Lovibond

Added by Avryle on 07-26-2008

Ratings: 2,102 |  Reviews: 668

A clouded golden orange body forms semi clouded/unfiltered especially for a standard IPA out there. I like the difference stats on the bottle weight in with what I like about this beer...including Amarillo hops and labradors on the label. Quite the combination for me anyways damn fine beer. the lacing is left behind in big chunky patterns that are outright brilliant for the appeaance of any single IPA that comes to mind. Aromatics bring out strong citrus grapefruit components just read my Integrity IPA review and it should mirror this one pretty well, considering it's basically the same recipe. Flavor brings a nice bready pac man yeast balance amongst the strong hoppy characteristics adding to the party in the best way possible, quickly one of my favorite IPAs on the market I'm glad friends let me in on this secret. Always my favorite when it was a seasonal release called Integrity thank god it became one of the regular players in their lineup I can even get this beer in West Virginia...although it's most expensive in PA. OH has been good about 5.99 a bomber. Mouthfeelis medium to fuller bodied hop oils galore nice and slick on the palate a beer I'd drink everyday if I could. Go forth and prosper my favorite IPA should be people's white whale but in this case it's probably a beer you already now about and overlook, go figure go drink and enjoy this brew.

Strong, bold, but smooth IPA taste. I start drinking yellow snow during the fall holidays season and it's a nice IPA taste and cool look.

4.83/5  rDev +28.5%
look: 5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Personaly I love this beer ... High IBU brewed beers are not for everyone, especially if you are not used to them. Rogue has a special touch to the beers they make! ....I am a home brewer and would love to make this kind of beer.

Very nice golden color, very good aroma ... malt hop ballanced well concidering the high hop addition. Great hop flavor, ...don't plan on drinking any other kind of beer after this one, you won't really taste it!

If you like "Ruination, Hop Slam, ...ect, you will like this one!

4.81/5  rDev +27.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

Cloudy yellow poured from a 12 oz bottle. An easy drinkable winter IPA suited to the mild winter here in Midlands Ireland. Won't be easy to find more of this but would buy again if I do.

Yellow Snow IPA from Rogue Ales