Chatoe Alluvial | Rogue Ales

Rogue Ales
Oregon, United States
rogue.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by Hopmodium on 03-11-2013

4.52/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

Total gem of an IPA, great, tasty, floral, hoppy, me loves the hops, ya know? Anyhoo, no longer available at Issaquah Taproom, waaaa, very piney indeed. I would think at least 6.5% but no more than 8% on the ABV front. Very drinkable, purchased many growlers and felt like a king ordering my lady around (her request, her favorite beer) like a wench. Truly a session beer for heavy drinkers like myself. Makes me feel like I am floating through the Piney Woods on a cannabis leaf big enough for two, hey, see that lacing and head?, me too. Rogue, please make sure to bottle this sumbitch for all to enjoy.

4.5/5  rDev 0%