Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Reviews by TippySelenoid:
2.5/5  rDev -12.6%

2.75/5  rDev -3.8%

2.74/5  rDev -4.2%

Bright amber/copper in color. White foamy head. decent clarity.

Mild malty nose, that of crystal malts.

Taste was rather mild as well. Good balance, just not a lot of real stand out flavors. Mild caramel and English hops.

Quite effervescent, and drinkable.

2.5/5  rDev -12.6%

2.21/5  rDev -22.7%

I was not happy with this beer at all. All my waiter could tell me was that is was very well ballanced. I guess I could agree with the ballance neither the sweetness of the malts or the bitternees of the hops dominated this beer. There was a flavor that did dominate and I was unable to nail it down. Almost a spicy fruity flavor. I could get no explination from the waiter. I think it could be in the yeist but I am not sure. I would not recomend this beer.

3.25/5  rDev +13.6%