Taps ESB | Taps Brewing Co. Inc.

Awaiting More Ratings

Taps Brewing Co. Inc.
Ontario, Canada
tapsbeer.ca

Style: Extra Special / Strong Bitter (ESB)

Added by kwjd on 09-05-2010

Reviews by OWSLEY069:
4.1/5  rDev +7.6%

Pours a clean orange-ish to brown color with a light tan head. In the aroma, a small citrus hops. In the taste, a small hop with a dry malt balance. A small hop bite and a medium bodied mouthfeel, with a small dry caramel and note of hop in the aftertaste. Nice hop presence and still quite balanced.

3.65/5  rDev -4.2%

On tap at the brewpub. If I knew I'd be adding this beer I would have asked about the ABV. This wasn't listed on the menu yet, but the waitress told me it was available.

Pours a copper colour with thin off-white head. Almost no lacing down the glass. Smell is of floral hops and toasted biscuit malt. Flavour is a bit subdued, but an ok representation of the style. Carbonation is a bit more than I would like. I think this was served a bit too cold, the flavour may have opened up more if I let it sit longer.

3.75/5  rDev -1.6%

3.5/5  rDev -8.1%

Taps ESB from Taps Brewing Co. Inc.