Cellar Aged Smashed Pumpkin | Shipyard Brewing Co.

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 4
Reviews by Carpentiere:
4.5/5  rDev +54.1%

4.22/5  rDev +44.5%

Had this bad boy on tap at sunset in Allston.

Ultra smooth pumpkin flavor just coats the mouth and says happy Autumn all the way down.

The cellar aging turned this so-so pumpkin offering (IMO) to a star in the varietal. It gives you all the pumpkin flavor, great feel, smell, appearance, with a hug and a kiss. Makes you feel that the loss of summer isn't so bad.

1.21/5  rDev -58.6%

Served in a pint glass.

Amber orange in color and Very clear. With a thin white head that leaves little lacing.

Smell is of pumpkin spice and strong alcohol.

Slight pumpkin spice that turns to a harsh alcohol burn, just plain nasty.

I hate to do this but the Cellar Aged version is the worst beer that I have had since I started taking the time to do reviewing. I took three sips and all I really got was a nasty alcohol burn.

Funny thing the lady at the liquor told me she asked why the bottles had Cellar Aged stickers on them and they told her who ever gets these were lucky. I was lucky enough to do my first drain pour this year. I want my money back.

Cellar Aged Smashed Pumpkin from Shipyard Brewing Co.