Hop Nosh IPA | Uinta Brewing Company

Uinta Brewing Company
Utah, United States
uintabrewing.com

Style: American IPA

Bold and refreshing, this IPA combines an abundance of hops with a smooth malt profile.

Added by Beernoisseur on 10-04-2011

Ratings: 4,213 |  Reviews: 664

4.5/5  rDev +12.5%

1.99/5  rDev -50.3%

It's fascinating how one's palate can evolve after drinking several varieties of beers, in this case IPA's. I actually had this on tap at Brixx wood fired pizza two years ago. At the time I actually liked it, thought it was awesome. I even got more of it then.

I've moved on to many other different IPA's, and thought I'd revisit this after a couple of years. I hate it now!!!!

What the heck? It doesn't have the citrus notes of a world class IPA, the flavors are off. Bad after taste. Amazing. I got through a quarter of one and did a drain pour with the other 5.

As my palate has developed, I don't like it, and don't know how I ever liked it in the first place.
Everyone's palate changes and develops as they experience more brews, and it certainly has with this, but not in a good way.

3.25/5  rDev -18.8%