Beer 30 Light | Melanie Brewing Company

Melanie Brewing Company
Wisconsin, United States

Style: Light Lager

Added by mynie on 09-24-2006

My friend and I bought this as a joke. We paid 9.99 for 30 beers; so we knew it would not be good. This beer taste like water with some grape flavoring in it. It also tasted like tap water. I did not bother pouring it into a glass, but I imagine it would have poured almost clear. There is nothing good about this beer unless you just want to get buzzed for cheap, or are having people over you don't like. Avoid this beer! It is not worth the $10 I spent.

I usually would never give ANY beer this low a score but it is the beer I will always remember, not for good reason. I was in college and consistently drank terrible beer, weekly. The usually adjunct lagers and even worse. This beer was unpalatable for me, even when I drank BMC beers on the reg and thought they were good. A couple friends and I pick it up for a game of beer pong in college and left it sitting in the corner of the garage. It was awful. Try it just to say you've had the worst beer ever made.

Bought this beer as a joke this Thanksgiving. Without a doubt the worst beer I have ever tasted. As a matter of fact, you should try this. Because nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is this gross. One of my friends tried to shotgun one and failed miserably. His dog, who had consumed a fair amount of beer off the floor the previous night, wouldn't touch the spillage.

A: Urine. With some bubbles.

S: Smells stale fresh out of the can. Like a frat house.

T: Tastes like Busch light, but weaker. At the same time, there's a hint of grape. I have no idea how it got there.

M: Really heavily carbonated.

O: Really terrible. Good to know about for bets (worst beer) and party tricks (make someone vomit).

I busted a party with some kids and they were drinking this stuff. Smelled like old garbage and farts. One kid said they paid $8 for a 30 pack. That's cheaper than Natty Light. They were underage so I had them pour it out.

Came back to that same house a week later for another underage party and the grass was dead in the spot they poured out last weeks batch. I'd avoid this swill

If you noticed, I gave this beer all ones. In the spirt of being fair while rating beer, i never like to give the extremes, for example i would never give a beer 5's across the board because that would mean that beer was perfect in every way. This beer is however perfectly awful. Take everything you like about your favorite beer and reverse it. (I'm not trying to beer bash but this was at a party once and people were fighting over who got the luxury of drinking Natural Light.) This is the lowest of the low. No head, flavor, aroma, mouthfeel was terrible (carbonated water), almost made me cry. Just no... no... -Dale

Have only thrown up once due to alcohol in my life, and this beer was the culprit. Stinks of urine, tastes like urine stirred with sweaty gym socks, and leaves the heaviest, nastiest hangover you will ever suffer from. Avoid this beer at all costs. The worst excuse for an alcoholic beverage I have ever had the misfortune to imbibe.

Beer 30 Light from Melanie Brewing Company