Dunkel Weizen | Kassik's Kenai Brew Stop

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.25/5  rDev -6.9%

4.22/5  rDev +20.9%

Full of light, fruity flavors. Sweetness goes down easy. Clove-like, floral, and banana notes that compliment the not-so-overpowering chocolate malts.

I do recommend this but I think it is a rotating beer, not available too often, although it may be seasonal. More reviewers needed!

Well, I've often had this in a pint glass. Finally, only recently I had it in a weizen glass - so here's my take on it.
The appearance was a decent dark brown color with a good thick white to off white foamy head. Once it died, the lacing was a bit messy.
The smell targeted a nice banana with a nice full milk chocolate combining nicely.
The taste took those flavors and combined and then allowed a nice clove spice to come in a bit.
The mouthfeel was full of life as the spice combined with the banana and the chocolate nicely coating my tongue.
Overall, good beer for me. I'm still trying to get my bearings with dunkelweizens, I'd still have it again.

Dunkel Weizen from Kassik's Kenai Brew Stop