Dusseldorf | Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co

2.66/5
Alströms:

Reviews by schoolcb:
2.66/5  rDev 0%

The menu didn't say what style this beer is, but I'm assuming an Alt bier based on the name. It wasn't worth trying to fight my way back to the bar to ask the bartender. It was a nice looking amber beer, that poured a small off-white head. Menu said it had 38 IBU's and 5.5%ABV. It had a hint of clovey phenols like a German wheat beer, not as strong but it was there. I've seen others comment the beers here tasted soapy and I didn't get that flavor. Not sure if the line was dirty or not, but I was disappointed I didn't get a real Alt bier.

Dusseldorf from Triple J Chophouse And Brew Co