Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Ratings: 10,770 |  Reviews: 1,498

Ok people.. I'm not a huge IPA guy... I keep saying that.. but more and more I'm starting to enjoy IPA's...

Anyway... I tend to like double IPAs more than singles.

This one is GREAT!!!

The smell is pure citrus awesomeness... and it is one of the clearest beers I have ever seen.. pretty amazing.

WOW!!!!

The hops bitterness is there at the end, but it is smooth bitterness if that makes sense.. and so much lovely grapefruit.. man I love this beer. I'm going to go buy another one tomorrow... period.

This is just a great beer and anytime it hits Texas from now on, I am all in.... drinking it fresh and drinking it often when I can.

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing