Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Enjoy By IPAEnjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

#217
4.4

firstprev| 10926-10950 | 10951-10975 | 10976-11000  | next → last
Ratings: 10,978 |  Reviews: 1,534
4.29/5  rDev -2.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

3.25/5  rDev -26.5%

4.6/5  rDev +4.1%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.5

Had on tap 5 days old. Not bad for being in New Jersey.

A - Clear and golden in appearance. Huge frothy head, probably because it's the first pour from the keg. The lacing this leaves is fantastic.

S - Mostly pine and citrus. Some tropical fruit. I can definitely smell the Nelson hops they used for dry hopping. No alcohol or malt presence to speak of.

T - Nice level of bitterness. Citrus and pine again dominant in taste. There's a hint of tropical fruit as well. Some peach in there too. Big bitterness on the finish. Supposedly they added all the hops late in the process, but it's definitely still got a lingering bitterness. By the end of my first pour I had a long lingering bitterness. Great stuff. Making my mouth water, which not many IPAs can do at this point. This is truly a delicious IPA.

M - Really smooth. No alcohol presence. Nice level of carbonation, I'd say medium. Goes down really easily.

O - This doesn't disappoint. I wish Stone could've gotten Ruination 10 to me in less than over 2 months, because I can't really compare. This is definitely less malty IMO, with a great hop variety. They're the 2 best beers I've had from Stone. I don't think this can disappoint any hop head. I've had better IPAs, but this is definitely up there.

firstprev| 10926-10950 | 10951-10975 | 10976-11000  | next → last