Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Ratings: 10,771 |  Reviews: 1,499
4.24/5  rDev -3.4%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.35/5  rDev -0.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.66/5  rDev +6.2%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

great taste. heavy on the front

Deliciously dank, deliciously fresh, just plain delicious.

4.77/5  rDev +8.7%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

My top 5 beer choice. The gods have graced us with this beer pick.

4.41/5  rDev +0.5%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

4.81/5  rDev +9.6%
look: 4.75 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Enjoy by 4-20-2017.Obviously these Enjoy By ratings need to be broken up by date.

The 4-20 version of Enjoy By usually is the highlight of the series, right? I was disappointed with my first bottle of this because the green onion thing was missing. However this version has totally grown on me and I have purchased 9 six packs so far and consumed 6, drinking almost no other brand, and also drinking it in excess, which normally I don't do to my self standards.

I have like a Dostoyevsky writing bent for these reviews. My tasting notes are worthless and even trying to compete makes me feel like maybe I should be stuck on Sierra Nevada. The high end citrus thing and the well done malt and yeast thing and the great drinkability make it dank. It reminds me of the moment I realized sativa is better than indica.

I cleared out the remaining stock of retailer1 tonight and will see what retailer2 has tomorrow. Thanks Stone, I hope this isn't the sewage one.

4.43/5  rDev +0.9%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.95/5  rDev +12.8%

Tastes like hop syrup. And I like hop syrup.

4.3/5  rDev -2.1%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.59/5  rDev +4.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.34/5  rDev -1.1%
look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

4.36/5  rDev -0.7%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

4.62/5  rDev +5.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

West Coast is alive and well

4.74/5  rDev +8%
look: 5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.75

4.33/5  rDev -1.4%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

First sip wow what an amazing combination of flavors. I really liked the whole experience and worth the extra cost. Dank, citrusy and fruity with a finish with balance and no aftertaste negatives.

3.04/5  rDev -30.8%
look: 3.75 | smell: 2.75 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3

Far too hoppy for my palate.

4.78/5  rDev +8.9%
look: 5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

4.23/5  rDev -3.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy By 07.04.15.

12 oz. bottle into a tulip. Pours a very clear golden with a moderate amount of carbonation. 1/2 a finger of white foam initially, but quickly dissolves down into a thin film. Dank, piney, sticky aroma on this beer, with a hint of sweet fruit. Light weight and a very lively mouthfeel. Dank pine and hop bitterness right away on the taste. A little bit of grapefruit middleways, but this beer is all about the hops. More dankness and pine resin on the back end, with an earthy bitterness left on the aftertaste.

Overall, not bad, but nothing like what I expected. This beer tastes like liquid marijuana, at least to me. I usually love my IPAs more pine-forward, but this one was different from any I've ever had. Definitely an A beer, but I'll admit I'm slightly let down.

4.37/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

4.79/5  rDev +9.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

4.35/5  rDev -0.9%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

4.88/5  rDev +11.2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.75 | taste: 5 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.75

Very good brew hoppy fresh deliciousness

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing