Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

Ratings: 10,755 |  Reviews: 1,493
4.01/5  rDev -8.7%
look: 4.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4

22oz poured into Nonic pint 12-26 iteration

A: nice soapy head unbelievable clarity see the carbonation light amber color good lacing on the glass

S: very herbal on the nose a little bready

T: very herbal almost some citrus but gone with a very nice sweetness and an herbal almost spicy but not quite taste

M: has a little bit thicker mouthfeel than most IPAs it's actually quite pleasant

O: My best advice I can give on this beer is fuck the reviews and just buy it. I've had roughly 6-7 different batches of this, the first time I had it the beer was a citrus explosion juicy and delicious, the next 5 times it had an over powering onion taste that really turned me off. I had about given up on it but then I decided why not. Now it's herbally which is much more pleasant than the onion but I can't seem to get any consistency out of this beer which in my opinion makes for an average beer. However as you can see just buy the damn thing and form your own opinion on this one.

3.92/5  rDev -10.7%

4.28/5  rDev -2.5%

4.25/5  rDev -3.2%

4.28/5  rDev -2.5%

4.48/5  rDev +2.1%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.5

4.4/5  rDev +0.2%

4.8/5  rDev +9.3%

3.5/5  rDev -20.3%

4.5/5  rDev +2.5%

Enjoy by 12-26-14
Pours lite amber with 1" Head
Smell - Pine, Earth, Mild Citrus
Taste - Earthy, somewhat fruity IPA. In the middle on bitterness
Thoroughly enjoyed this beer. What you expect from a great IPA

4.9/5  rDev +11.6%

4.52/5  rDev +3%

4.5/5  rDev +2.5%

4.36/5  rDev -0.7%

4.56/5  rDev +3.9%

4.25/5  rDev -3.2%

4.85/5  rDev +10.5%

Anytime I see an Enjoy By I grab one, amazing IPA all around, for a imperial IPA this one pours a perfect amber color amazing fresh hop bitterness that other doubles should strive for, If a pine and citrus blend of awesomeness is what your looking for pick this one up and drink it fast, If I had a choice between this beer and a Pliny the Elder its Enjoy By all the way!

4.56/5  rDev +3.9%