Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

4.4

Ratings: 10,739 |  Reviews: 1,489

3.75/5  rDev -14.8%

4.81/5  rDev +9.3%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 5

Enjoy by 4-20-14

Pours very clear yellow with touches of orange. Smell is citrus, hops, coriander. Taste is freaking fantastic, fresh, hoppy, grapefruit, subtle bitter, and the alcohol is very well hidden. Mouthfeel is so smooth and silky, with nice carbonation.

Overall, probably the best IPA I've ever had. Bitter but finishes nice and sweet.

3.74/5  rDev -15%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.75

Enjoy By 4-20.

Definitely dank! Smooth hoppy bite and subtle bitter aftertaste. Enjoyed in a standard pint glass right at 40 degrees over the course of 45-50 minutes. I got more hops as it warmed to room temperature. Solid IPA and I look forward to the next installment in the series.

4.13/5  rDev -6.1%

The Stone Enjoy by Series is, for me, becoming one of the best beer series ever. The most recent addition is the Enjoy by 4.20.14 and I think that it's the best one so far. It's very smooth and crisp IPA. I bought this for my Dad for his birthday in a growler and as soon as we were done 64oz he was asking me to go get him another one! My Dad is not a huge IPA guy so the fact that he liked this so much showed me how good this brew was/is, I was unable to operate a vehicle after a few of these due to the 9+ ABV. He said he'd try and go the next day.

3.5/5  rDev -20.5%