Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Enjoy By IPAEnjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

#211
4.4

Ratings: 10,904 |  Reviews: 1,519

4.75/5  rDev +7.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 5 | taste: 4.75 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.75

12.13.13 dating

A-Alluring orange. Bright, glossy and yet deep in color like a liqueur. Great standard sized white head. Lacing meets the standard as well.

S-Floral. Like honeysuckle I guess. Still learning my floral scents. Mandarin. Tangerine. Grapefruit. Cream even. Honey malt. Spicy hops. I could nose my glass like a dog muzzle forever if need be.

T-Starts sweet. Then malty. Then the grapefruit and pine explode. Sweet onion. Radish. Juicy hops. Truly bitter-sweet. I don't think there is a set formula for how the beer starts, progresses and finishes. It's a constant transfer, switch of bitter and sweet.

M-Good moderate body. Fluid enough, thick enough. Average carbonation. All the feels a DIPA should have are here. Nothing makes me sit and swish the beer though to find new feels. Solid. The slight sting of onion is interesting.

O-Overall a great beer that I look forward to trying each new edition. My first tasting is the 12.13.13. I want to try them all from the beginning but I don't know how realistic attaining all would be. And more important how fresh the tastings would be. Enjoy By will be enjoyed by most. It has a vegetable quality that works. Who knew I would like onion in my beer.

3.75/5  rDev -15.2%