Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

#203
4.4

Ratings: 10,808 |  Reviews: 1,509

One of the best beers I have ever had. It is rare that I give a beer at 5 star rating, but I simply cannot find anything wrong with it whenever they make a new batch.

A DIPA that absolutely gets it right. Too many just don't have strong enough hop flavors and the malt ends up taking over, making them more like a hoppy barleywine. Enjoy By brings the huge, dank hop smells and flavors that unmistakably put this in IPA territory. Also appreciate the novel way to focus unavoidably on freshness through the prominent date on the bottle.

Lately I have been getting a little obsessive about my beer being fresh. So when I heard about a beer that was made for very limited window like this one I knew I had to try it... 22oz bought from total wine on 4-2-15

Pours a light brown golden body with a fluffy white one inch head that lasts. Thin lacing all the way down the glass. Cool painted bottle.(yeah I know the bottle doesn't factor in, but it's still kind of cool.)

Smell is outstanding !! Really vibrant grapefruit and pine. This is fresh.

Tastes like it smells.The citrus is out in front with this one. Heavy on tart grapefruit with just a little pine bitterness

Nice full feel

Overall this may have been one of the best citrus forward IPA's that I have ever had !
Freshness really does make a difference ! There is a vibrancy to this beer that the freshness brings. And the 9.4 ABV ? Oh Yeah ! These folks at Stone Brewing are a bunch of mad scientists that "get it " . If you are looking for the living embodiment of the phrase "respect beer, look at this one.

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing