Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

#200
4.4

Ratings: 10,861 |  Reviews: 1,517
4.93/5  rDev +11.5%

A wonderful hop/resin taste. The taste is a piney malty taste; when really it is a heavy IPA. Well done.

4.93/5  rDev +11.5%

A-A nice golden color with low carbonation. A very clear pour.
S- It has a nice balance of pine and citrus aromas> Smells clean.
T- For a taste it has a wonderful full flavor of hops to begin, then it follows with a clean finish just as the nose does. The bitterness lingers for a moment and then leaves your palate begging for more.
M-The mouthfeel is slightly full bodied but the finish cleans it all up. Carbonation is low but still apparent. One of the best balanced IIPAs I can remember.
O- Overall I love this IPA. I could drink this baby a hundred times before it expires. Good fucking job.

4.93/5  rDev +11.5%

Fantastic IPA! Great aroma and color as soon as you tap it! Had the privilege of enjoying it on tap at the Craft Ale House in Limerick, PA. This beer rivals Pliny The Elder or Firestone Double Jack IPA. Great citrus from the first sip and great hops throughout with a good malty finish. This is a top flight beer!

Stone Enjoy By IPA: 04.20.2015. & 07.04.2015
In my Top 3 favorite beers. If I could continuously have this one in my fridge I would.

4.93/5  rDev +11.5%

Got a growler at the Whole Foods in Addison, TX. Nice.

A: Nice golden amber color appealing to the eye.

S: Piney, hoppy, and yeast / bread like aroma. Not much fruit, but very clean and fresh smell.

T: Smooth balance between bitter and sweet. Great flavor of a caramel malt.

M: Clean and fresh mouthfeel. Crisp tasting.

O: Great beer. Thanks Stone.

4.93/5  rDev +11.5%

A: shiny, dirty orange body, finger head white sticky head, amazing
long sticky legs in my pint glass.

S: grapefruit, peach/mango nose, mild pine, hint of sweet malt

T: grapefruit/mango, hint of pine, firm sweet balanced
malt, long sticky bitter finish!

M: med/heavy mouth, mega sticky/Über oily!

O: OH MY WORD! This Double IPA is very underrated. Forgive me
Greg Koch from stealing from you!!! This beer is insanely divine.
How do they do it???? Mighty proud of fellow USC Alum and founder
for making an outstanding American craft beer that can compete with any
beer on Earth! What a glorious way to celebrate my USC graduation
than with THIS beer!

MUST HAVE; TREAT YOURSELF! (HOP HEADS SEEK THIS OUT!!)

4.93/5  rDev +11.5%

Enjoy by 12. 26.14. Been sought after for a few months now after trying most of stones regular releases and reading more and more about this one. Finally found one available in my home town (without an expired date! Chill bumps upon noticing in the cooler!) although if I find another tomorrow( as today on Christmas the store is closed) , I will buy another and drink right before i CANT enjoy by!! have very high hopes and I can say..... This beer is magnificent! Beer is an understatement. From the smell to the Taste this fills all the gaps that other iPas lack, and I didn't even know they were lacking until I endured this HOP /FLAVOR explosion.I wouldn't even say it is bitter like most iPas as the bitterness is full flavor until it completely fades from your taste buds. It has completely ruined my palate as I have read from others.. This beer sets the bar for all iPas for me at this point. And with an abv in the 9's I'm blown away more like 6's by taste. If u drink iPas regularly do not pass this up you will not regret it!! Can't wait to find another!! Cheers, Kevin.

4.92/5  rDev +11.3%

Stone continues it's roll. This innovative release program rewards those who keep it fresh,and move it quick. After all the videos and how too's I finally get my hands on a fresh specimen today. Having enjoyed, very much I may add, the Ruination Anniversary as a youngster, and thought the 16th was OK I really had no idea what I was about to fall into. This pours a pale copper, the cap is dense, white and recedes rather quickly. My first inclination that I'm into something special is when I bring my tulip to my nose. Seriously, the most intensly aromatic nose I have ever enjoyed from Stone. Very Alpine Nelson meets KRBC Citra nose, totally intoxifying. It just gets better as the flavors fall in line with the nose delivering sweet mango, tangerine, lemon, orange and white pepper notes. There is a beautiful bitter blast from the enormous hop bill, just enough malt to keep it all in balance, remember this is totally a west coast variation, so were talking hops, dry and fruity. The mouth is dry, clean and utterly refreshing, there is absolutely no detection of the 9+ abv lurking underneath the entire package. Gains complexity as it warms and never is hot. This would be Stones biggest seller by a land slide if made available year round. If you can find a fresh bottle now do what you have to, it's that good.

4.92/5  rDev +11.3%

Enjoy by 12.21.12. Consumed today.

A: A clear golden pour with a small head and minimal lacing.

S: Incredible tropical fruits and citrus - lots of mango, passionfruit and red ruby grapefruit as well as some pine needles.

T: Wow! Like the nose, the beer tastes tropical/citrusy with a nice malt backbone. Pine needles again make their presence known.

M: Medium-oily with a piny, dry long-lasting finish. Beer is a tad less than medium carbonated in my opinion.

O: A SUPER DIPA in my opinion. Tastes better than Pliny and I hope Stone makes this a regular offering. Grab one while they last.

4.92/5  rDev +11.3%

4:20:15 bomber into pint glass.

Yum I don't know what else to say.
Real bitter, dank and great, if you enjoy big in your face IPA's you will probably love it. Arguably the best beer I've ever had.

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing