Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

4.4

Reviews: 1,481 | Ratings: 10,681
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

Glad I got a chance to try this... and I know for sure it's fresh. Hooray for Stone!

Pours a light fizzy bubbly head of about 1/2 finger, that fades semi slowly, the decent head retention leads to some nice lacing as well. The beer is a crystal clear golden honey tan colored beer.

Nose is fantastic! Tons of fresh hops, lots of pine and resin, some tropical fruit passion fruit, guava, mango, papaya, even a little grapefruit. Fresh resinous musty wet hop aromas, etc etc. A very light malty base under that, maybe all pale malts, but just enough to prop up the hops.

Taste brings a decent bitterness. Again hops just explode, fresh tropical fruit galore, mango, papaya, guava, passion fruit and some musty resinous super fresh hop flavors. A little hop oil cuts in with more of the resin, plenty of pine and a bit of citrus too. A light fluffy malt base is there as well, again I think all pale malt or mostly so as there's no real contributing malt flavor, but a nice malt that brings a good base for the hops to float on and not destroy. It also has a mild sweetness that helps balance the fairly bitter hop profile. Finish is a bit drier, long lingering bitterness, more musty resinous fresh hops, little pine and lots more tropical fruit.

Mouth is med bodied, fluffy and nice carb, and a bit oily, with just a bit of warming alcohol.

Overall quite nice. Lots of great fresh hop additions, super fresh, resinous wet hop flavors, oily, just enough malt to prop it up. delicious.

look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

I went to a craft beer market, ask a staff for the best IPS he ever had, the guy didn't even blink and grab me this Stone IPA Enjoy By 12-12-13, pour with a nice inch foam, light orange color, floral aroma that I really enjoy it, first it had bitter taste, but in a good way, smooth finished.

look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy by 14-February-2014
Enjoyed on 30-January-2014

Pours a clear copper with a finger of white head that retained well. The nose has good hoppiness and a touch of citrus. There was a blast of hop bitterness upfront followed by an interesting blend of malt and hops. This baby is plenty bitter. The finish has a touch of alcohol bite that does not go well with the remainder of the tasting experience. The mouthfeel is a touch thinner than top shelf DIPAs.

This offering is quite good, but I am not convinced that it lives up to the hype. I am certainly interested enough to try another batch if I can get my hands on one. I drank this bottle at cellar temperature; I think that next time I will briefly chill it before enjoying it.

2nd Sampling
Enjoy by 04-July-2014
Enjoyed on 15-June-2014

This second sampling proved to have a stronger citrus flavor which was accompanied by a notable spiciness. Also, the alcohol was much better in check this time. All around - a tastier iteration than the first.

3rd Sampling
Enjoy by 31-October-2015
Enjoyed on 18-October-2015

My third iteration of this classic was not as bitter as the first two (by my best recollection). Also, the citrus notes were reduced while the earthy notes accentuated this time around.

4th Sampling
Enjoy by 20-April-2017
Enjoyed on 26-March-2017

It's been about a year and a half since I sampled this gem. The bottle for this iteration states that it is "devastatingly dank" (of course). I got some dankness but this is by no means the dankest DIPA that I have ever enjoyed. However, it remains superb as an all-around offering.

look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Golden yellow in color. Clear in appearance. Pineapple, orange juice and zest, mango, papaya, grapefruit pith and pine. Clean and bitter finish. Light to medium bodied.

4.3/5  rDev -2.3%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 5 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy By 02.14.15 (11 days from bottling)

Clean fluffy head, clear amber liquid.
Citrus (grapefruit) forward, strong floral backing.
Following nose with strong citrus front, floral/earthy notes push heavily in through the mid and finish. No alcohol detectable. Strong onion end.
Superb mouthfeel, just indescribable how nice this is to drink.
Freshness is key with this series. Everything is extremely clean and distinct, no harsh transitions or unwanted lingering. A bit too much onion for me (score dropped a bit) but otherwise excellent.

4.3/5  rDev -2.3%
look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Poured Enjoy By 11.12.13 into a Belgian Tulip.

A - Pours a dark golden with a full two fingers of white puffy creamy head.

S - Tropical goodness comes through with pineapple, grapefruit, some lemon and orange with pine. Smells awesome!

T - Wow, very nice. The flavors are very close to the nose. Getting grapefruit, pineapple, lemon and orange. Hoppy pine needles mid palate. Just a bit of alcohol on the aftertaste.

M - Very smooth, medium mouthfeel, with medium carbonation.

O - Yeah, this is good stuff. Is it better than RuinTen, I doubt it, but good nonetheless.
Enjoy yet another quality IPA from Stone. Cheers!

Poured into tulip

Appearance: Pour produced at least a two finger fluffy white head that settled down to a small head that never went away. Color is a bright golden to dingy orange.

Smell: Tons of floral and citrus aromas. Grapefruit rind, orange peel, pineapple and mango blend together with resiny, piney hops. Am also picking up on some caramel sweetness, too.

Taste: Up front the citrus notes dominate. I am tasting mango, pineapple, and some orange. This one is very fruit forward to me for a DIPA. There is some floral and grassy notes in the middle but does not dominate and the hoppiness is evident but very well integrated. Bitterness is present but so is some sweetness that evens everything out.

Mouthfeel: Surprisingly creamy to me?! The bitterness is there but not to the point that it makes me pucker. Carbonation is moderate and this beer has that drying affect on the palate.

Overall: One great DIPA! The entire experience was enjoyable because no one aspect dominated and it is bitter and hoppy while being sweet and tropical at the same time. Simply one of the best, IMO.

look: 4.5 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.5

22 oz bottle being enjoyed nine days out from bottling. It was poured into my Brooklyn Brewery tulip.

Stone's Enjoy By IPA pours a translucent tangerine, with some goldenrod highlights. Two plus fingers of frothy white foam cap the beer and show some decent staying power. Lacing reveals the head to be fairly sticky, but it doesn't absolutely coat the glass like the best do. The nose is absolutely fantastic. Waves of mango, pineapple, and gooseberry come through, with just a little bit of grapefruit thrown in for good measure. If the aroma was just a bit more pungent, it would be perfect. Each sip greets my palate with just a little bit of malt, some light caramel and bready notes. The hops are a little more unbalanced here, with lots of mango and white wine grape here, and just a little bit of the more citrusy flavors. The Nelson Sauvin hops actually get just a little overbearing at times. Still though, the flavor here is one instance where I wish scoring was in quarter point increments so I could give this beer its full due. The mouthfeel is superb, highlighted by an unbelievably light and lean body. I've had 6-7%ABV IPAs with heavier/chewier bodies than the one I find here. The carbonation, while lively, could stand to pop a little more. I love the idea behind Stone's Enjoy By IIPA, and this super fresh hop bomb lives up to its promise and then some. I'm just glad NJ was one of the markets to receive it.

look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy by 11.12.13

Appearance: Clear burnished gold with moderate white head, leaving light lace.

Smell: I smell hops and hop oil, but can't pinpoint the actual aroma very well. Citrus, pine and tropical notes seem to be blended together.

Taste: Fairly sweet malt core with loads of fresh hops on top. Orange, grapefruit, mango, peach, pine - lots going on but individual characteristics are hard to separate. Finish is spicy and piney, but only somewhat bitter.

Feel: Medium body, moderate carbonation, creamy and oily. Mostly dry finish.

Overall: I absolutely love the concept of this beer, and the execution mostly lives up to the concept. A little more distinct aroma and a little more dryness, and this could have been a home run. I will settle for a triple however. Great stuff.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Stone "Enjoy By 12.26.14 IPA"
22 oz. brown glass bottle
$7.99 @ Whole Foods Market, Plymouth Meeting, PA

I felt remiss in not getting to this beer sooner and as I've had it for over a week and I've only got 24 days left so I figured I'd have to try it even though I wasn't really in the mood for a double IPA. I wasn't looking for something heavy and bitter, but if Stone actually went to the trouble to make sure this beer got out so quickly then I owe it to them to drink it !!!

Fortunately for me it's not a heavy, bitter, and alcoholic double IPA. It's actually golden in color, and it's got a medium-full body with a moderate carbonation (kind of English in character). The malt is pleasantly straightforward and just lightly sweet and subtly biscuity and caramelish. Nor is it overtly bitter. Don't get me wrong, it's got bitterness to it, but it's not that harsh and raspy bitterness you sometimes get. What I was in the mood for, and probably what really swayed me towards opening it tonight, was hops - and it's got 'em, but again, I was surprised, I thought I'd find it drenched in resinous, piney, and citrusy hops but it's actually quite smooth and refined. All of those attributes are present but they're not "in your face", even in the aroma. It's also a bit minty, softly grassy, earthy, and gently leafy or tea-like, but the mildly citrus pith and gentle tropical fruit are what really define it in the flavor. It's really rounded and supple, leaving it remarkably drinkable for the style. The one thing that reminds you that it is a double IPA is the alcohol which peeks out here and there, especially as you progress through the serving. Still, this is one dangerously drinkable beast.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Poured from 22 oz bottle into tulip glass. The 11/12/13 batch.

A: Pours a beautiful light golden color. Crystal clear with 1-2 finger off white head. Some lacing.

S: Massive fruity hops. Grapefruit, pineapple, oranges.

T: Slightly sweet with big fruity hops. Citrus flavors are prominent with a nice bitterness.

M: Nice body. Refreshing with a nice bitter finish.

O: Really nice IPA. Really excited that I got a chance to grab a bottle, and even more so that 12/13/13 is coming to Alabama.

4.31/5  rDev -2%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.5

Stone is back in WI and I get to have my first ever Enjoy By! 7.4.16 bottled about a week ago. Poured 12oz bottle into snifter. A clear dark gold with streams of bubbles ascending to the 3 finger white pillowy head. Retention is amazing and leaves a cap with very thick lacing on my glass. Aroma is very fruity with some nice citrus and dank hops. Sweet tropical notes. Flavor is more tropical and juicy with faint notes of bubblegum and a bitter finish. Feel is medium with an oily feel, but slightly dry on the finish. I had no idea this was close to 10% ABV! What a treat, glad to finally try one.

look: 4.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy by 5/17/13 served in a New Belgium tulip.

A: It serves up a nice light orangey tan color. What really creates the visual appeal is the beers ability to keep a nice cloying thinly ribboned head far up the glass.

S: Fresh grapefruit and piney scent. Expected a little buttery notes from the appearance but it is all fresh and crisp.

T: When I think of "fresh" hoppy beer I am thinking undeveloped and waiting to reach complexity. Instead of that bitter dry hopped taste this beer, surprisingly, is more mellow on the bitterness and esters. It has a really nice balance with a hint of non-malty sweet on the back end that comes through more as it warms. Never fear intrepid IPA'ers it keeps it's hops profile full and upfront.

M: The only small downside to this beer is the oily feel it leaves. A trade off to the pretty cloying head. Not as thin and crispy as you might expect. Which is a good thing in my book.

O: I am not a huge IPA fan, though a double is better. I do have to say this is one of the better representations of the style. Stone always provides a quality product and this is no different. What really impresses me is the ability to weigh in at 9.4% without getting wacked up side the head with the alcohol taste. I will be back to hunt down the next batch.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Crystal clear gold pour with a white head that leaves a moderate amount of lacing on the glass. The smell is grapefruit, pine and malt sweetness. The taste is grapefruit, peppery mango and massive piney hops. There is a nice sweetness and this lingers with the finishing bitterness. This is a quite tasty beer.

Enjoy by 2.15.13.

Shared one of these yesterday at a tasting, sitting down with a bottle for a review tonight.

Pours a bright and clear gold color with a pretty nice white head. Nice looking beer.

Aromas are great, pineapple, pine and floral notes. A just a general fresh green resin smell.

Taste is slightly sweet up front, sugar, cream, and hard candies. Finish is bitter, with some resin, green floral fresh hops, pineapple, white wine, and earthiness. Tastes good, but I like the smell a bit better.

Mouthfeel is smooth, full, with nice crisp carbonation.

Overall, a very nice fresh IPA. One of the better Stone beers I've had in awhile.

look: 4 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

Enjoy By 05.17.13 -- Poured from a bomber into a sam adams perfect pint. Bottled on 4/12/13.

Pours a light gold, with hints of copper. Bone white head which goes away pretty quickly. A nice looking DIPA. Candied lemons, sour fruits, fresh grass, a little orange, and even some maltiness are all coming through on the nose. My nose was a little stuffed up while drinking this unfortunately so I wasn't getting as much aroma as I would have liked. Taste is very balanced for such a strong and fresh-hoppy DIPA. Really nice hop profile, lots of IBU's but it's balanced very nicely by a pretty solid malt backbone. The maltiness really compliments the hops and makes this beer more than just another extreme over the top hop bomb: the hop profile is pretty intense and great, but it's balanced nicely, which I like. The 9.4% alcohol is nowhere to be found in the aroma or the taste which is great but dangerous. I don't doubt I will be feeling that by the end of this bomber.

Overall an awesome beer. Super fresh and super delicious. My only "complaint" (not really a complaint just a comment) is that for a beer that advertises itself as super fresh and hoppy, it could be a bit more of a hop bomb. Compared to something like heady, the hop profile is not that insane. Still and amazing beer though.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

02/14/04 Version - Poured from a fresh growler from F McD's into a tulip glass.

A - Pours and absolutely clear orangish ruby with a one finger head. Dissipates to a thin lace, which hangs on the slide on the glass throughout.

S- Even with a cold (I am hoping this is the cure), a good waft of strong grapefruit, with some pine and sea salt.

T - Bitter hops at the forefront and through the finish. Grapefruit (though much milder than in the nose), sea salt, pine, and some crushed pepper.

M - Pretty spot on for an IPA. Crisp, but not overly so.

O - Stone has been one of my favorite brewers for quite some time. Good to see a brewer willing to put an expiration date right in the name rather a cryptic bottle code. Having it available in a growler was a bonus.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

I've had a few of the new Pi Enjoy Bys over the past several days. The interesting thing about this series is that it's actually pretty different every time. This time it's super heavy on the garlic/onion hops, which honestly I don't prefer. It's still a great beer though regardless of where they take it each iteration.

I would really like to see a return to a more floral/tropical kind of thing that they had going on more in the early bottlings, and seem to have less of now, but that might just be my bias talking.

4.31/5  rDev -2%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.25

Light amber color
Smells of hops and a freshly mown lawn
Taste is very hoppy but not horribly bitter. Slightly malty on the end
Good mouthfeel. Not to carbonated

A very good beer from Stone. I hope the future Enjoy By beers live up to this one.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Review written based on notes. So I was able to enjoy by 9/13/13, at which point the beer becomes angry and turns to molten lava which burns the esophagus.

Appearance - The beer was a handsome copper color with a white head. Lacing was demonstrated on the sides of the glass

Smell - The aroma was most emblematic of pine. One could detect the citrus, but the pine dominates.

Taste - Initially, the tongue alerts the brain to tastes of orange and spice. For a DIPA, one might suggest this beer to be quite thick. Toward the aftertaste, one notes a massive hop hit on the roof of the mouth. The thickness allows the hop burn to linger.

Mouthfeel - This is thick, particularly for DIPA. I don't mean this in a negative way.

Overall - At a bottle share, this DIPA was consumed in succession with Pipeworks Unicorn's Revenge. While this one is good, Unicorn's Revenge was the consensus winner.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Resiny, dank hops were evident in the aroma before I got close enough to pour.

Aggressive pour yields a clear golden copper color with a 2 inch cream head that lingers, eventually leaving sheets of lacing as it dissipates.

Lime, onion, and resin form the initial aroma. Mango, pineapple, grapefruit, cannabis, and pine add complexity. Tangerines and fresh cut grass round things out. Hints of bready malt are subtle.

Bready, fairly sweet caramel malt forms the flavor backbone. Resin, grapefruit pith, tangerines, lime, and onion finish fairly piney and bitter. There's a minty character that surfaces in the aftertaste.

Body is on the full side, with moderate carbonation and significant alcohol warmth.

Huge hop complexity, with flavorful malt profile that is just a bit too sweet.

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Bought this a few weeks back down at Joe Canal's in Woodbridge. It was behind glass, so I had a feeling that this was pretty special since they had to open up the case to get one for me. Seeing that 11/12/13 is next week, I did enjoy this by its due date and eagerly anticipated the freshness of this. While I thought that the hype turned out to be a bit much for this, I enjoyed this beer and the easy drinkability of this, given how high the alcohol was. It was much smoother than I thought and went down easily, even though I split the bottle with a good friend of mine!

Nice pour to this, as this beer had a crisp golden hue, fluffy head, and lacing that made its mark ring after foamy ring. Lots of earthy, herbal hops and "stink" in the nose, making me think that this was a beer from Green Flash. Then came the taste - soapy, buttery, and sneakily smooth. The hops were recessed but present here as more floral notes predominated. This was so strong but went down so easily and although the taste wasn't immediately addictive, it grew on me. It was a bit like tea, in that the minty notes took a while to grow on me but they soothed at the same time. This certainly felt and tasted fresh from start to finish, as if I had this on tap and not out of a bottle.

Strong, this was but this certainly did not feel it. Downing a whole bottle will make you woozy but with the appeal and bitterness of a Troegs Nugget Nectar combined with a rich array of sensual aspects and a chocolate-chili type aftertaste, there's a ton to like here. This was so clean and crisp that it misled me into thinking that it was an American Amber but alas, it's just an IPA that lives up to the "Imperial" moniker. Loads to love here, even without the date on the bottle. This was one beer that you'll want to drink as soon as you get your hands on it!

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

"You have in your hands a devastatingly fresh double IPA. Freshness is a key componenet of many beers- especially big, hoppy IPAs- but we've taken it further, a lot further with this one. We brewed this IPA specifically NOT to last. We've gone to extensive lengths to ensure you get your hands on this beer within an extraordinarily short window, and we've sent a very clear message in the name of the beer itself that there is no better time than right NOW to enjoy this IPA!" Brewed in the style of an American Double IPA. First released in late 2012, this is a beer that comes around in small batches with a clear date printed on the bottle to consume by. This review covers the 04.20.14 batch compared to a 02.14.14 batch (roughly 2 months out of date) for a comparison on how fast a beer like this could fall off.

Poured from a 22 oz. bottle to a tulip glass. Served north of 52ยบ Fahrenheit.

(Appearance) Pours a pastel white frothy cream head over a golden amber body with a mild haze and meager carbonation. Retention is very nice and lacing is medium thin and tiered. 4.25

(Smell) Aroma is rich with hoppy complexity; piney, herbal and resinous with a bold grapefruit aroma and a bite of spicy hop character for an aggressive hop front. Lesser hop notes include tropical fruit and earthy hop notes and the hop bitterness is bold in the aroma. Malt presence is slightly milder led by a syrupy grain caramel and a moderate cracker and biscuit malt sweetness. The aroma of this beer overall is phenomenal on the hop front, there's just so much to behold and the complexity is so rich, the potential for these characters to rapidly fade may be the main drive behind the dates on these bottles. 4.5

(Taste) The malt profile was a bit overstated in its sweetness from the aroma. In the flavor, it is very rich in flavor and body but the sweetness is muted and mellow. The hop profile is very forward with herbal and resinous hop character with a strong bitterness. Although the flavor is very similar to the aroma, I didn't pick up on as many hop subtleties as I did in the aroma, or they aren't as well carried into the flavor as I had hoped. The finish is distinctively herbal with a touch of hoppy must and pepper before trailing with long-lasting tropical fruit. 4.25

(Mouthfeel) Texture is mildly chewy, oily, slick. Carbonation makes for a soft, slightly creamy mouthfeel. Body is medium/high for a Double IPA and medium/high amongst all beers. Balance is bitter over sweet. Alcohol presence is mild, masked by the assertive hop character. 4.25

(Overall) While the malt profile of Enjoy By IPA is nothing special, the real bravado is that of the hops on display- so many flavors and subtleties that listing them all may exceed my character limit. One of the most enthusiastic and adventurous DIPAs you can get on the market, Enjoy By manages showcases the hop flavor potential in all its glory. It's highly recommended that you go out of your way to pick up at least one bottle. 4.25

Notes on the 02.14.14 batch, 2 months, 6 days past enjoy by date:

A trained eye can immediately notice a difference in clarity at this date, as the beer is far more hazy, the retention poorer and the carbonation more prevalent. The aroma is also different; while the hop profile is nearly as potent as before, many of the more herbal hop notes are fading and the more predictable Double IPA notes of citrus, piney resin and tropical fruit are thus gaining ground. The flavor of this batch is slightly sweeter and more balanced with the hops than the fresh batch, and the hop notes of herbal, grapefruit and resinous hops are still incredibly bold but collectively not as sharp and bright as those of the fresher batch. The mouthfeel is nearly the same although I much prefer the balance of sweetness to hops in this batch in particular. I recognize it could be a batch inconsistency, but the carbonation plays much better with some pairing malt substance and sweetness to back it up. To the novice craft enthusiast, there aren't severe enough differences to make drinking Enjoy By on time mandatory, so don't fret if you miss the date by a month or so. To the seasoned palate, understand that this beer loses an exponential part of its hop potency from the moment it's bottled, so it's worth trying one as soon as you can and not to hesitate. I preferred the fresher batch by nearly every measure, so it's not just marketing- them hops are truly fragile!

Stone Brewing Company's
Enjoy By IPA
4.3/5.00

look: 4.25 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Had the 7/4/16 version near the end of June.

Poured into a snifter glass.

A golden yellow with a nice one finger of head. Not much lacing from this one.

Smell is mostly grapefruit and some pine blended with it. The pine starts to become stronger after it settles.

The taste goes along with the smell with grapefruit and citrus followed by the pine notes. A little sweetness in there and the alcohol starts to come through. Tasted better about the halfway point.

More complex fell than I expected. The hops finally kicked in with some nice bitterness in there. All of it balanced nicely.

A great beer to have fresh. Not sure this one would age well.

4.32/5  rDev -1.8%
look: 4 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4.25

Dank, dank IPA. Very good. I have had several of the enjoy by batches, and have loved every one. Best consumed on a warm day straight from a pint glass.

A - Standard color for a top-quality IPA. A dark gold with some small sparkles raising in the glass after the pour. A thick finger and a half of off-white head rounding off the top of the pint glass.

S - Like a douglas fur christmas tree. Rosemary, cannabis, cut grass, and grapefruit. Unmistakably an imperial IPA on first whiff.

T - Grapefruit, basil, fresh pine come to mind. Like I said, dank. Strong, yet unoffensive taste. Easy to enjoy. Hops are strong with this one.

M - This feels ridiculously good upon first sip. I was comparing this to RuinTen, which I love, but this just feels better.

O - If I had a choice between this 17th Anniversary, or RuinTen, I would take this beer without hesitation. I enjoy it more than the 17th anniversary... and even more than the 16th Anniversary. I would put this up with the best-of-the-best double IPAs out there. Double Jack, Pliny the Elder, Cafe Racer 15 - Enjoy By is definitely in the big leagues. One of my favorite IPAs. Easily.

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing