Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Learn more...
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Stone Enjoy By IPA | Stone Brewing

Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA
4.42/5
Outstanding
Stone Enjoy By IPAStone Enjoy By IPA

Stone Brewing
stonebrewing.com

Style: American Double / Imperial IPA

Listing for all Stone Enjoy By xx.xx.xx IPA beers.

Added by nrs207 on 08-21-2012

#200
4.4

Ratings: 10,836 |  Reviews: 1,512

Stone Enjoy by 11 12 13

A- Fantastic light copper/golden look.

S- Piney, tropical, citrus, perfect smelling DIPA

T- Slight hop bitterness up front fading into citrus, tropical taste. A very refreshing DIPA

M- Light bodied, very clean, crisp feel. This is a 9.4% beer, but does not drink like it. Very smooth.

O- I get the enjoy by every time I see it. This is in my top 5 DIPA's ever and I like the fact it is very easy to get throughout the year. I put the enjoy by up there with Dogfish Head Burton Baton and Coast breweries Boyking. A phenomenal beer.

4.07/5  rDev -7.9%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.25

I'll start but saying that this brew is a deal on wheels. Very affordable big batch brew that has most of the bells and whistles of a special release ipa

Pours out a hazy war of orange and yellow - nice and clear enough to see right thru

Aroma is hops at first followed by vegetal notes. A lil bit of old lemon and awesome onion

Taste is much the same - hop sweetness at first very refreshing if your thirsty - bitterness comes from over hopping- malts are there just adding to the sweetness of this brew

Not really a full bodied beer this goes down quick - I'm not sharing this bomber! Carbonation is pleasing as you quaff down big sips of this brew

Overall I'm really into this brew - the hop bill is overkill but that's ok by me - this DIPA could hang with some of the big boys - but very rough around the edges and not really refined -

Last note. A lot of these have tasted the same to me - with the exception of enjoy by they made after releasing they're session IPA - that one seemed very weak. So weak I was almost done looking for this beer. I'm glad I gave it another go around

Stone Enjoy By IPA from Stone Brewing