This Little Piggy Likes To Drink Dark Horse Bacon Beer | Dark Horse Brewing Company

Awaiting More Ratings

Dark Horse Brewing Company
darkhorsebrewery.com

Style: Smoked Beer

Added by Zaphog on 01-07-2014

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

1.54/5  rDev -15.4%

I know I said I was done writing reviews on this site, & I am... But I needed to say that this was one of the worst things to ever pass my lips. It was served with a piece of bacon on top. It tasted like nothing but charred bacon grease with cigarette ashed dumped in. Unpalateable, nasty, gross.

Smelled okay, though.

3.75/5  rDev +106%

This Little Piggy Likes To Drink Dark Horse Bacon Beer from Dark Horse Brewing Company