Light Black | Brew Wharf

4.18/5
Alströms:

Reviews by thepeter:
4.18/5  rDev 0%

Described as a "Session Stout" it pours pitch Black and retains a nice small dense head for the entire time. I got whiffs of cocao, roasted nuts, hops and a sweetness like brown Bread. Taste is a pleasant surprise as this is the hoppiest stout I have ever had and i love it! Very nutty, dry and hoppy. I believe they used Chinook and Cascade hops and if I know the Brewer (and I think I do) he threw a shit-ton in there! Smooth and frothy, carbonation is perfect. Overall a great beer. Cheers Ange.

Light Black from Brew Wharf