Rita Red Ale | Back Street Brewery

Awaiting More Ratings

Back Street Brewery
lamppostpizza.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by mcallister on 02-28-2007

Reviews by Deuane:
3.08/5  rDev 0%

A-Deep copper wiht a thin light tan head that left spotty lacing.

S-Heavy sweet caramel malt with a faint suggestion of hops coming through.

T-Malt, malt and more sweet caramel malt. Then a passing hint of earthy hops. Not what I like in a red ale.

M-Medium body with a long lasting, almost cloying malty sweetness. Is very smooth and "round" feeling.

D-For a malty red ale this is spot on, but for me I am not a fan. I like hops in my red and would consider this an Irish Red not an American version. Not a bad beer, just not one I want to drink much of.

3/5  rDev 0%