Apple Lambic | Triumph Brewing Company

Awaiting 10 Reviews

Triumph Brewing Company
Pennsylvania, United States

Style: Lambic - Fruit

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by albertjr21 on 08-30-2010

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
3.85/5  rDev 0%

I had a 6 oz. sample of this served to me by the brewer after a highly informative and much appreciated tour of his brewing process. Such interaction really makes that ensuing first sip of their beer an intensified glorious one...I can't say that I've sampled any lambic styles before so this was something special for my sense memory bank. Upfront and center, this took on a very tart and bitter sour puckering taste of green apples at their peak ripeness. This pleasantly echoed in a dry finish and reminded me of a sweet sour apple blow-pop...Juicy, Delicious and I wish I had a giant pan seared pork chop and follow up warm apple pie slice to go with a slightly bigger glass.

Apple Lambic from Triumph Brewing Company