Dork Lord Of Dorkness | Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

4/5
Alströms:

Reviews by mothman:
4/5  rDev 0%

I had this way back in May. I took notes on my phone, but forgot to add it to BA. I figured someone would have reviewed it by now.

Pours a creamy tan head. Color is black. Nice retention and lace. Just like a nitro stout should be.

This beer is very creamy and chocolaty. Lots of cocoa and some coffee. Light roast.

Mouthfeel: Creamy and smooth. Medium bodied with a fine amount of carbonation. Very nice.

Overall, this beer was great. My glass didn't last long. Very easy to drink and very flavorful.

Dork Lord Of Dorkness from Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery