IPL | Great Divide Brewing Company

Great Divide Brewing Company
Colorado, United States
greatdivide.com

Style: American Pale Lager

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by ArrogantB on 09-21-2012

2.32/5  rDev -9.7%

On tap at the brewery for their pilot takeover. This was golden-yellow and next to the ShIre PA i could not tell it apart. In fact this was so hoppy that I wonder if I did not confuse the two but then I realized it was called India Pale Lager so maybe overwhelming hops was not a mistake. The aroma was what I believe to be Summit hops in abundance, garlic, onion, pepper. God do I hate Summit hops. The flavor was more of the same and just eww.

2.69/5  rDev +4.7%

On tap at Great Divide. Fairly malty and not that crisp. Hop presence is minimal. Medium body. Not a big fan.

3.5/5  rDev +36.2%