Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer | The Lucky Drink Company

Australia
luckydrinkco.com

Style: Euro Pale Lager

Added by DogFood11 on 04-06-2007

Make sure to rub it's belly, it's good beer, highly suggest you try it. I like the bottle.

There is nothing I don't like about this beer. Except that I can only find one store in Indiana that sells it! The gimmicky bottle drew me in but the light, refreshing taste stole my heart. I'm not a fan of dark beers, and I do like a bit of lime or lemon in some.

one of the best tasting beers I've had in a long time. Goes great with any kind of food. Tastes like zen ... clean, pure a hint of sweetness and nicely carbonated. Very hard to find but well worth the search. Better than Tsing Tao.

4.75/5  rDev +77.2%

4.64/5  rDev +73.1%

Bottle says product of China not Australia. Pours golden yellow. Little to no head. Very crisp and refreshing. Tastes like a euro lager from Germany etc... without general skunkiness. Was such a great beer.

4.62/5  rDev +72.4%

I was never a real beer drinker until last year. A friend started turning me on to different imported beers. I found that I just can't really tolerate domestic beers, any longer. The next thing I new, I'm a bit of a beer snob. I came across Lucky Buddha and was intrigued by the bottle. I purchased some and took it home - now this beer snob has another brew to add to his list of faves.

4.59/5  rDev +71.3%
look: 4.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4.75 | overall: 4.75

Saw this on display at Bevmo and couldn't help but try it... the bottle is beautiful and great to show off for guests, but that speaks for itself - on to the beer.

Light and flavorful lager, says "chinese style" but I don't know what that means - to me it was pretty similar to heineken, a great warm weather beer, but something that would also be easy to drink year round. I didn't get any of the skunky aroma / taste that a few people have mentioned - maybe those were left in the sun too long?

All in all, I would definitely buy this again if I'm having people over or want to show up somewhere with an interesting six pack.

4.25/5  rDev +58.6%
look: 5 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 4.5

It's Heineken without the aftertaste. Very solid summer beer, light, crisp and nice finish. Great beer to bring to a party or an event. It's funny to sit back and watch people react to the bottle. Side note: my girlfriend likes it...quite possibly just because of the bottle. :)

4.24/5  rDev +58.2%

4.15/5  rDev +54.9%

Light, crisp, and refreshing. Fun bottle. I like this style of beer. Not alot of hop.

4.12/5  rDev +53.7%

I find this beer to have a nice combination of flavors that make it a good beer to enjoy bothah at the end of the day as well as at social events. The light golden color when poured and almost non existent head makes for a pleasureable glass of beer.

It has a smooth taste and lets face it the bottle is pretty cool.

4.06/5  rDev +51.5%
look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25

4.01/5  rDev +49.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 4.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 4 | overall: 4

4.01/5  rDev +49.6%
look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 4.25

I tried this beer on St Patrick's Day Parade the Saturday before the holiday. I had seen the bottle several times before but never tried it. I highly recommend trying this beer, it's definitely worth the bottle as a souvenir.

Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer brewed by The Lucky Drink Company, with an ABV of 4.8% This brew pours out a nice amber color with a nice white head. This brew has the look of american lager. The smell is sweet, with some grains and malts. Not much to the smell of this brew. The taste is rich with flavor. You pick up on grains in the taste of this brew. Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer has a nice balance to it, there is nothing overpowering about this brew. The mouthfeel of Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer is rich, smooth and refreshing. I like how smooth this brew goes down. This is nice drinking brew. Overall I'm giving Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer a 4 out 5. I would buy this brew again, thank you The Lucky Drink Company

Lucky Buddha Enlightened Beer from The Lucky Drink Company