Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Love Belgian Beer?

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Triune (Fresh Hop Pale Ale) | Oakshire Brewing

YOUR RATING = None |
Awaiting 10 Reviews

Oakshire Brewing
Oregon, United States | website

Style: American Pale Ale (APA)

Added by Vancoubeer on 12-18-2011

Reviews: 1 | Ratings: 1
Reviews by Vancoubeer:
4.07/5  rDev n/a

Got this one off at my local growler filling shop. According to Oakshire's website this is a part of their single batch series. Its Brewed with fresh Fuggles, Cascades and Magnums from the Willamette Valley. Its a pretty good fresh hop beer. I really like it. Its good but not fantastic. I got it kind of old but its still very bitter but lacks that fresh taste I desired. I will say that for the money I paid, it was well worth it and I went back the next day, today to get some more. This was my first beer with fuggles and I must say that I am a fan. It smelled great but I could tell it was not fresh...got to be 90 days old or so. Look forward to more from these guys who make pretty solid beer.

Triune (Fresh Hop Pale Ale) from Oakshire Brewing
- out of 100 based on 1 ratings.