Hop Dead Gorgeous | Uncle Billy's Brew & Que

None found.

3.5/5  rDev -16.5%

3.75/5  rDev -10.5%

4.32/5  rDev +3.1%

Dry hopped with El Dorado hops.

This is my first beer at Uncle Billy’s, and what a wonderful introduction. Had it on cask—I find myself taking a chance on beers on the hand pump on principle alone. So glad I did.

This beer pours (pumps) a wonderfully dark, ruddy color topped with hearty bubbles. I pick up a big bouquet of piney hops. A bit of a resiny hint to the aroma as well. There’s a real sweetness to this beer that I didn’t expect as well as a nice malt profile. Resiny, smooth mouthfeel (is that contradictory?) that’s balanced with some floral hops. It warms nicely and the flavor holds up. A pleasant sipper on a surprisingly cool September evening. I really enjoyed this one.

3.75/5  rDev -10.5%