Ryebust Porter | Rivertowne Pourhouse

3.98/5
Alströms:

Reviews by WoodBrew:
3.3/5  rDev 0%

The Rye Bust Porter poured a dark almost black in character. The smell included dark chocolate malts and espresso. The taste had some dry character from the ryle but nice chocolate taste. The body was light and sublte carbonatioin. Overall it is worth a try it while it's in rotation.

4.66/5  rDev 0%

Another beer I had at the Rivertowne. Their tap schedule seems to have deluded out the maple brown ale that I loved so I picked this beer instead.
Beer info:
Warning: With a kick like a mean and sneaky mule, this Robust Porter has a delicious chocolate character that is delightfully deceiving! We added a significant percentage of rye malt to deliver a unique spicy flavor.
A - Dark almost black in character.
S - Dark chocolate malts
T - Spicy from the ryle but nice chocolate taste.
M - After the malt hit the chocolate seems to hit afterwords and harder than most chocolate stouts. interesting.
D - A growler was purchased by me for 12.50 and I am amazed by how well the beer is flavored along with it's 6.1 ABV.
Overall try it while it's in rotation it is really one of the best chocolate malt beers I have ever tried.

Ryebust Porter from Rivertowne Pourhouse