Hello My Name Is Little Ingrid | BrewDog

Exceptional
Hello My Name Is Little IngridHello My Name Is Little Ingrid
Reviews: 5 | Ratings: 20
3.75/5  rDev +2.5%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

Golden color with off-white head. Aroma has dank hops with chive and grass notes. Taste follows with the same dank and green notes. Moderately bitter with a light body. Overall it's a nice, easy drinking session IPA.

2.9/5  rDev -20.8%
look: 3 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 2.5 | feel: 2.25 | overall: 3.25

Clear golden color. Whithe, creamy head that leaves little lacing on the glass.

Nose: Citrus, apricot, orange and pine.
Taste: Citrus, pine, caramel malt and herbs.
Body: Light body and medium carbonation. A solid bitterness and dry ending. Waterish.

Not my cup of tea...

3.6/5  rDev -1.6%
look: 3.75 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.75

The colour is gold (7 EBC), the liquid is clear. The two finger airy off-white head leaves some lacing on the glass.

The smell is light with fruity candy, bitter herbs, grape fruits, sweet caramel and some earthy notes.

The taste is dry with a smooth earthy note that I think is archetypical for BrewDog... Bitter herbs, hints of olive oil and grapefruits, unripe peaches and lemon juice. Medium body. The aftertaste got growing clean bitterness, dry caramel malt and citric fruits. The finish is dry and fruity with some lemon-lime soda.

The carbonation is strong, the mid-sized soda-like bubbles are short-lived. The liquid is smooth.

A pleasant session IPA with interesting tart citric notes. Cloudberries? No.

Clear gold. White head. Smells of papaya, pine, mango, bell pepper, and honey. I don't know what cloudberry smells like, so it's hard to distinguish this from other fruity-hoppy beers. But having said that, it smells nice. And tastes nice, too. Very fruity yet very dry, a sign of cleverly done dry-hopping. Apricot, passion fruit, mango, and Mary Jane. I love the crispness of its low-gravity, fizzy mouthfeel, but ultimately it isn't a standout. It's very good, don't get me wrong, but I think I was expecting more from the rare berry.

3.64/5  rDev -0.5%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75

330ml bottle drank at home (£2.40 from Good Spirits Co, Glasgow):
Quite a nice session IPA, I could certainly drink a few of these in one sitting. The beer was sweet and fruity with a lot of tropical flavours and a nice balance that helped the beer down. It wasn't quite as hoppy as I've come to expect from some of Brewdog's IPA's but some did feature and this was a beer that I rather enjoyed and wouldn't mind seeing again from time to time.

Hello My Name Is Little Ingrid from BrewDog