Princess Peach | Tallgrass Brewing Company

3.86/5
Alströms:

Reviews by thebigredone:
3.5/5  rDev -9.3%

Thanks to Tallgrass for bringing this to the Milwaukee BrewFest.

A nice, light offering for a warm afternoon. I was expecting/hoping to be hit with big peach flavors upfront, and was slightly disappointed to realize the peach notes were somewhat muted and hidden behind the 8-bit base. As a caveat to this, I only found this aftr drinking many other samples, and I'm not sure my palate was in top shape for drinking a balanced, lighter beer and trying to detect all the flavors.

Overall, an interesting beer, and one I would like to give another shot.

3.75/5  rDev -2.8%

4.25/5  rDev +10.1%

3.94/5  rDev +2.1%

Served from gravity cask at a good temperature with a small head that didn't last and a bit of lace. Color is a very hazy wheat. Aroma is peaches, malt, hop. Flavor is an interesting blend of natural peaches, hops, malt, hint of carbonic tang. Body and carbonation are decent and about as expected. Finish is like flavor and of average length. Think I'll have a few more.

Princess Peach from Tallgrass Brewing Company