Ocean Ljusa | Oceanbryggeriet

Oceanbryggeriet
Sweden
oceanbryggeriet.se

Style: American Blonde Ale

Golden ale brewed with Maris Otter Pale Ale Malt and a small amount of crystal malt. Perle and Pilgrim for bittering (IBU 30), Willamette (30 minute hop) and Cascade (end of boil).

Added by bark on 05-09-2010

2.82/5  rDev 0%

Pours a hay coloured yellow with a dish watery head that dies really quickly.

Smells very faint of hops, so faint that it's quite hard to make out anything specific about them, but there is a light round fruitiness that reminds me of honey melon.

Taste is very light, as to be expected from this low ABV of course. Hops come through better in the taste, especially mid palate. Ends watery but with a firm and quite vulgar woody bitterness that isnt very nice at all, not enough malt to back the hops up I guess.

Very light mouthfeel with a just as light carbonation, quite refreshing.

An OK beer for the very low ABV I guess, but I can get better beers for the same price, so I dont really know about this...

Ocean Ljusa from Oceanbryggeriet