Medicinal IPA | Right Brain Brewery

Reviews: 2 | Ratings: 2
Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.96/5  rDev n/a

A- Dark copper in color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Head retention is excellent. Lacing? No. More like a coating of foam on the side of the glass. I don't know if this is a cask ale thing, but it looks spectacular.

S- Muted earthy hops with a bit of a sweet backbone to it. Not really much going on here.

T- Hops come through a little better in the taste, still very earthy and floral. Some malt comes through but not very much.

M- Head lends a ton of creaminess to it, very slick mouthfeel.

D- Pretty drinkable. This was my first cask ale so I was a bit shocked when I first tried it. It grew on me more and more though. I am really looking forward to trying more beers on cask/.

4.09/5  rDev n/a

A- Pours a bright reddish orange color with a white head. Head goes from foamy bubbles to almost nothing pretty quick and no lacing.

S- Smells of dirty hops. This one smells like marijuana for sure. Just laughed at that and that's all I could smell.

T- A nice sharp bitter taste to it. Earthy hops, not too much citrus here and a faint malt back bone. Very bitter and good.

M- Feel is right on for the style.

D- I like this one. I wish it was easier for me to get. Intersting for sure. Give it a shot for sure.

Medicinal IPA from Right Brain Brewery