Hop Owl | Right Brain Brewery

Good

Right Brain Brewery
rightbrainbrewery.com

Style: American Amber / Red Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by redleg64 on 09-15-2013

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.23/5  rDev -7.7%

This is one of Right Brain's signature beers. It's an amber IPA that isn't too bad at all. My wife - who doesn't like hops all that much - absolutely loved this one. The hops are just strong enough to complement the rest of the beer without being too overpowering. Though it isn't my favorite Right Brain brew by far, I would likely have it again if I didn't see anything else there that I want at a particular time.

3.25/5  rDev -7.1%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25

3.5/5  rDev 0%