Dominus 100 | Block 15 Brewery & Restaurant

3.12/5
Alströms:

Reviews by GreenWBush:
3.12/5  rDev 0%

The only (very) slight ding I had at B15 was that I was served this beer thinking it was the Dopplebock, corrected later in the midst of writing the review. Lets just say that if I would have reviewed this beer as a dopplebock it would have gotten very low scores. Even considering within style guidelines, its not spectacular.

No real head to speak of, no lace other than a few vague strands. Ruby-brown.

Belgian yeast cloviness winds around with super sweet dark/crystal malt.

Death by sugar-syrup-sweetness. So pretty much to style.

But not enough carbonation at all. With these types of beers - of which I find even the world-class examples barely passable - I need tongue-blasting carbonation. And this had so little it just turned into liquid caloric fiery Belgo heat.

Dominus 100 from Block 15 Brewery & Restaurant