Stella Artois 5.2%

Monday at 07:40 PM
Added:
Jan 07, 2014
SCORE
Good
Stella Artois 5.2%Stella Artois 5.2%
Notes: None
View: More Beers
Recent ratings and reviews. | Log in to view more ratings + sorting options.

Rated: 3.67 by Beergod420 from Texas

Monday at 07:40 PM
Reviewed by badgerbeer1 from Wisconsin

3.14/5  rDev -13%
I want to like this beer. As a fan of lagers, it appears that it would tick all the boxes I would like. The problem is I find no consistency with it. On draft, it must depend on pour and temperature. When cold and poured well, it can be wonderful and delicious. When poured in a rush or by non-caring server it can be difficult to swallow and flat. Out of bottle it is not good. Poured in glass is better but never reaches taste from great draft pour. Great color and great head but never seems to consistently deliver despite my belief it should
Jul 29, 2022

Rated: 3.78 by DOCRW from Washington

Jan 19, 2022
Reviewed by Sigmund from Norway

3.25/5  rDev -10%
look: 3.25 | smell: 3.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25
Rating from 2002: "Among commercial pilseners from giant breweries, this is one of the best. Very drinkable." Well, my beer preferences have developed considerably since then, but I am still able to down a Stella as a thirstquencher now and then.
Apr 14, 2021
Reviewed by Aleforge from Missouri

3.64/5  rDev +0.8%
As others I have been drinking Stella for years but never bothered to review. Outside of a few on tap "sketchy" pulls (stale) it's always been above average. It looks good, especially in it's traditional glass, smells on par with other euro lagers and has a nice refreshing taste. It also has a good mouth feel as its light and bubbly. I don't want to get too crazy on it's final score but I feel like a 3.75 fits it well. You really can't go wrong.
Apr 04, 2020

Rated: 4.58 by CannibalVicar from Indiana

Apr 11, 2019
Reviewed by Drak-Nib from Nebraska

3.5/5  rDev -3%
I'm surprised I haven't put fingers to keys; I've been drinking this for years. Anyway, this concerns a draw I had at Buffalo Wings and Rings up in Ciudad Rapido. Just the tonic I need after a drive up from Shattrain. It's a tasty lightweight, just like I remember from the bottle. Not necessarily the beer of the month, but if I'm just in the mood for a beer type beer, it's a good choice. 2017/08/17

Additional note: The bowling alley in Shattrain currently serves this, to my delight. Makes me feel classy while I'm playing pool up there.
Feb 03, 2019

Rated: 5 by Kristinje from England

Nov 27, 2018
Reviewed by voiceofexperience from Colorado

4.21/5  rDev +16.6%
look: 4.25 | smell: 3.75 | taste: 4.5 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25
As far as taste is concerned, this Lager has strong ties to the Pilsner branch of the family. The major differences, it is sweeter (lacking any heavy maltiness), and it's a bit lighter than most Pilsners. It is hopped with noble hops, in the same fashion as the North German Lagers and true Pilsners. As such, it is an excellent example of its type. Thank god, this has replaced Bud in many U.S. tap rooms! It seems to move well, so freshness usually is not a problem. If you are purely a craft-type and are dismissive of this type of beer you will likely strongly disagree with my rating. If you are more catholic in your beer tastes I believe you will find this review most helpful. Goes great with almost any food, too.
Nov 02, 2018

Rated: 3.03 by Damian74 from South Carolina

May 13, 2015
Reviewed by ChrisRyan77

4.46/5  rDev +23.5%
This beer is one of my go to's and is a respected original beer from Belgium for over 600 years. ABV is 5.2%, imported and so is a little on the pricey side. Buy this beer once and I almost guarantee you'll buy another 6 pack of these once again. A nice refreshing summer beer.
May 13, 2015
Reviewed by Mike707 from California

3.84/5  rDev +6.4%
Stella is better than Fosters Lager, Heineken, Beck's etc...
It's still a light refreshing brew that drinks easy. It's not skunky like Heineken.
A good summer beer I'd say.
More refreshing than Steelhead.
Stella on Tap, A Pitcher with Pint glasses and with a slice of greasy New York Style Pizza rocks!!!
I like;)