Pinnacle Pils | Shenandoah Brewing Co.

Awaiting More Ratings

Shenandoah Brewing Co.
Virginia, United States
shenandoahbrewing.com

Style: German Pilsener

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by BeerIsland on 01-25-2010

3.5

Reviews by the Alström Bros:

None found.

3.5/5  rDev 0%

I finally got to visit Shenandoah on a Thursday when I was working in the area. It's a pretty functional place with a small bar area. The Pinnacle was not on tap but I saw a bunch of 22 oz bottles in the case and thought I'd try one (can't pass up a Pilsner!). The Pinnacle pours a very frothy head with irregular bubbles, which is kind of neat looking. In the glass, it's a slightly cloudy gold color. There's a prominent malt nose, and I watched the head deflate quickly. This beer has decent malt flavors with a little hop tang, and is very fresh tasting. I noticed a slight toastiness? The finish is good with just a hint of fuitiness. This is an OK Pils and I'm glad I got a chance to try it.

Pinnacle Pils from Shenandoah Brewing Co.