Requiem | Two Beers Brewing Co.

3.73/5
1 Rating

Two Beers Brewing Co.
Washington, United States
twobeersbrewery.com

Style: American IPA

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by beertunes on 12-31-2012

3.73/5  rDev 0%

Listed at the bar I had it at as an IPA, but it seemed to me tat this was closer to a hoppy red/amber. Please correct if needed, the breweries website was no help.

Poured an attractive, clean, clear dark amber color, with just a thin cap of off-white head that low retention and lacing.

The aroma had some light citrus hops, blended with some caramel malts, but nothing really jumped out at me. But, on the tongue, the citrus hops were much bolder, there were some floral and pine notes, overall a nicely balanced brew.

The biggest complaint I had was the sticky-sweet finish. But the body overall was just so right, full without being heavy, smooth and sharp, that I could overlook that. Drinkability was very good, I'm pretty sure I'm going back for another. Overall, maybe not the hop-bomb that lupulin lovers would want, but a beer I'm pretty happy with. Certainly worth your time if you see it.

Requiem from Two Beers Brewing Co.