Brown Joe | The Blind Bat Brewery LLC

The Blind Bat Brewery LLC
New York, United States
blindbatbrewery.com

Style: American Brown Ale

Alcohol by volume (ABV): not listed

Added by socon67 on 01-27-2014

Liked:
3.56/5
Alströms:

Reviews by socon67:
3.56/5  rDev 0%
look: 3.5 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.5

Got a bottle from a buddy who picked this up at the Babylon Farmer's Market.

A - Brown pour with a frothy white foam. Patchy lacing and visible carbonation.

S - Scents of caramel malt, coffee grinds, and a bit of smoke. Very pleasant beer.

T - Nice taste, plenty of coffee flavor. What I didn't like was at the end a bit of sourness. Having no other reviews to base off, and the fact that this didn't taste necessarily infected, I am unsure if this was intended. In any event I didn't enjoy the finish.

M - Easy drinking, light feel, tangible carbonation. Again, finishes with a slight sour note.

O - Decent brown ale and I do like the coffee notes. I'm always up to try some Blind Bat offerings. I'll try this again and adjust the review if by chance this was a bad bottle.

Brown Joe from The Blind Bat Brewery LLC