Mild Mannered Ale | The Blind Bat Brewery LLC

Style: English Pale Mild Ale

Added by bonbright7 on 02-08-2011

Reviews by bonbright7:
4.1/5  rDev 0%

I encountered Blind Bat's English Mild at the 2nd Annual Nano-Brewer Cask festival at DEK's American where several other up and coming brewers on LI were displaying their casks as well.

The slightly hazy and clouded ale looked like grapefruit juice to me as it was the first cask that I tried that day. It appeared to have fragrant nature of florals and light fruits as it opened up with each taste.

The taste was interesting in a light body that was very easy to drink, especially with the fruity elements coming through. I thought it was so easy to drink that I could easily consume this over a whole day. There was a dry element in the after taste that made me want more and more.

4.25/5  rDev 0%
look: 4.25 | smell: 4.25 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4.25

Mild Mannered Ale from The Blind Bat Brewery LLC